Request a Payment Extension
If you’re experiencing a short-term financial crisis let us know and we will work with you.
Need more time to pay your bill?
Use the form to request a payment extension for your Metered Energy account.
If you’re having trouble paying your bills, give us a call as soon as possible.
Call us on 1300 633 637 or simply download the application form below.
Need some help?
Help and Support
Check out our frequently asked questions
Outages and Emergencies
Having trouble with your energy supply.
Contact Us
Reach out to the team. We're here to help.